Get my own profile Cited by View all All Since Citations h-index 51 36 iindex Co-authors K. Chang Kyoto University Verified email at kyoto-u.
YB Yang - Citazioni di Google Scholar
Judy P. Professor in Structural Engineering, Chongqing University.
- Attitudes and Behaviors of Mobile Network Operator Customers: Contributions toward empirically founded marketing strategies for mobile navigation and Internet services.
- eBay: The Missing Manual!
- Effects of food processing on bioactive compounds!
- Citations per year?
- Seeking Meaning for Goethes Faust!
Articles Cited by Co-authors. Journal of Structural Engineering 11 , , Journal of Sound and Vibration , , Soil Dynamics and Earthquake Engineering 23 4 , , Journal of sound and vibration , , International Journal for Numerical Methods in Engineering 51 11 , , Journal of structural engineering 4 , , International Journal for Numerical Methods in Engineering 40 20 , , Journal of structural Engineering 6 , , Journal of Sound and Vibration 1 , , Finite elements in analysis and design 40 3 , , Soil dynamics and earthquake engineering 21 1 , , Articles 1—20 Show more.
Citas por año
Help Privacy Terms. What about the size of mesh for max time step selected?
- Duplicate citations?
- QuickBooks 2016: The Missing Manual.
- Vehicle-Bridge Interaction Dynamics: With Applications To High-Speed Railways.
- YB Yang - Google 學術搜尋引用文獻.
- Vehicle-Bridge Interaction Dynamics - With Applications to High-Speed Railways - Knovel.
The fastest ones have higher frequencies associated and therefore further away from the range of frequencies analyzed. Is there any way you consider the dynamics of the train according to a code? Is the train load also a function of the bridge response? The standards recommend the analysis of structures considering the train as a series of point loads, with no coupling hence train load is not a function of bridge response.
Train mass or mass coupling has been considered.
Bridges Subjected to Dynamic Loading
Does the code address the case when you have 2 trains on the bridge at a time? Have you analyzed such a case before? If so, how did you tackle the difference in arrival time between 2 trains? Does some of the train mass need to be considered at all in this analysis? Can Midas perform vehicle-structure interaction considering the dynamics of both the vehicle and the structure?
This is a requirement that seems to be coming up more often that few software packages can handle. Whether or not this type of analysis actually increases the accuracy of a model is a different story. Speaker Information. See below for his highlight projects.
- Environmental Performance Toolkit for Glazed Facades;
- Drudgery Divine: On the Comparison of Early Christianities and the Religions of Late Antiquity?
- Medea (Plays of Euripides) (Greek and English Edition).
- Dynamic Performance of Vehicle-Turnout-Bridge Coupling System in High-Speed Railway.
- Modeling of dynamic train–bridge interaction in high-speed railways.
- The Writing Life.
Click here to go to Pere's LinkedIn page directly. Category : Bridge. Software : midas Civil.
Date : Search Keyword. You might also like